I can't connect to the MyNextbase Connect app on my phone
If you have followed all of the usual steps to get connected and are still having issues, follow the steps shown in this article to get connected again.
MNC Reset (Android and iOS)
- Turn the Dash Cam on and stop it from recording (tap the red recording icon, or tap the OK button).
- Go into "Settings" (press the button in the top left of the screen)
- Go into "Setup" menu on the Dash Cam
- Scroll across to "Keep User Settings" and then select "OFF", then press okay
- Go back to "Setup" menu and scroll across to "Default Settings" and select "YES" and press okay then the camera should reboot.
- On your phone, uninstall the MyNextbase Connect app (also uninstall Alexa if applicable).
- Go into your Bluetooth settings on the phone, then delete any connections you can see to Nextbase
- Go into your Wi-Fi settings on the phone, then delete any connections you can see to Nextbase.
- Restart the phone and Dash Cam (turn them off and back on).
- Reinstall the "MyNextbase Connect" app on the phone.
- Follow the normal steps to get connected again.
When followed correctly (in the order presented above) , these steps fix the majority of problems experienced when using the MyNextbase Connect app. If you continue to experience problems after following these steps, please submit a ticket request in order for us to investigate this issue for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.