What is MyNextbase Cloud?
My Nextbase Cloud is a free service that we offer our customers, so you can share high-quality Dash Cam footage without it getting heavily compressed, resulting in poor image quality. This means that whoever you are sending the footage to, will be able to view it in its original quality without compression.
Do I need to download anything to use MyNextbase Cloud?
No, you don't need to install anything to use our MyNextbase Cloud web portal. The following steps talk you through how to share footage FOR FREE using this service.
- Visit mynextbase.com and if you already have been sent a code by a 3rd party, enter this 5-digit code in the boxes shown on the screen. If you wish to upload your own video, continue to step 2.
- Simply drag and drop your video into the box at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, you can click this box, doing so will open up File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac). Find the video you would like to upload and select it.
- Enter your email address and decide if you would like to submit your clip to Nextbase (don't worry, we won't use your footage without contacting you first).
- Select "Start Upload" to begin the upload.
Note: This process can take a while to complete, especially if you are uploading a large file and/or you have a slow internet upload speed.
- After the upload has completed, you will be sent an email with a download link which includes your 5-digit sharing code.
- The last 5 digits from this link are what the recipient would enter to view this upload via mynextbase.com as covered in step 1.
Please sign in to leave a comment.